Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Trip to the Zoo!

Since the warm weather is pretty much ending, my mom and I decided to take Macie, Halle, & Crew to the Zoo. Macie liked most of the animals, but her favorite animals were none other than the turkeys & the ducks! I think she liked how close she could get to those ones! Actually, her favorite part of the whole day was playing with the giant black ball/fountain at the front gate...I literally could have left her there for hours and she would have played in it the whole time! I had to drag her away kicking and screaming! We went on the Merry-go-Round (which is new since last time I was there) and the train, then let the girls play on the playground. I think they had a good time! My mom and I on the other hand are exhausted.....taking 3 kids under age 3 to the zoo is a lot of work! Reason #87 why my kids will be spaced apart several years!

1 comment:

Sam and Josh said...

I know exactly how you felt. It is a lot of hard work just to keep track of all of them. Good for you. You can bring Macie to my house anytime. My kids would love her.