
Macie is officially obsessed with Barney! I think it's because Tony hates Barney and said his child would never watch it, but thanks to Grandma Thelma she got hooked! We don't actually let Macie watch TV at our house very often, but my super-mom babysits Macie, my niece Halle and nephew Crew (all under age 3) all together one day a week so sometimes she needs a little something to occupy the girls so she can get things done (or to gain her sanity for a minute!) Anyway, everytime she goes over to Grandma's she runs to the TV and says Barney ("Bonnie") over and over until someone turns it on for her! Then she gets really excited when the music starts to play, and she sings along to "I Love You" in a really low voice and rocks her body side to side as well as her head...it's pretty funny! Sometimes I try to tell her "Barney went to bed" and she throws a tantrum- I think she gets her attitude from her dad! :)
1 comment:
First of all, your mom is an absolute saint and I don't know how she does it, second...Macie is so freakin' cute I would have a hard time saying no to her even to Barney & third...carma sucks (Tony). :)
Post a Comment