Monday, June 8, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

My friend Brooke's little girl Preslee turned 3 and had her birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese this weekend. Macie had so much fun- we could hardly keep up with her! Ever since, Macie has been saying she wants to go to "Chuck E. Cheese's house" everytime we go anywhere. Last night we went to BBQ and saw Brooke- Macie kept calling her Chuck E. Cheese! It was pretty funny! When we went to leave she said "Bye Chuck E. Cheese" to Brooke! I guess she's a little confused!
Baby Avery, Ava, Halle, Rilyn, Preslee (aka Birthday girl!), and Macie


Halle


Halle & Macie


Macie loved the little carousel- anytime someone would put a token in it to start it she would jump on it (while moving) and jump on a horse! The kid has no fear!


Macie thought Preslee was opening presents too slow, so she decided to help!


Brooke, Eliza, Cassie, & Me
We all grew up together in the same neighborhood- now we all have girls around the same age!

2 comments:

Cody and Wendy said...

SO FUN!!! I can't believe you ALL had girls! Man, did I miss out on that ship or what? I love that Macie now refers to Brooke as Chuck E. Cheese!!! That's hilarious!!

Natalie said...

Holy Cow! Ashley, how have I not seen your blog? Your little girl is dang cute and growing up so fast! Hope you don't mind if I check in on your blog. :)