Saturday, June 13, 2009

Princess Party

Our niece Savannah had a Princess Party for her 3rd birthday so all the little girls dressed up like princesses. There were a lot of little girls there! They played & danced, ate pizza, ate ice cream & cupcakes, opened presents, and got their pictures taken with Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and Tinkerbell (Tracey had her sister & some friends dress up!) Macie had a blast!
Princess Macie
Birthday Girl Savannah opening up the makeup that Macie and I picked out for her!


Macie & her cousins- Maddie, Lexi, and Savannah



Tinkerbell, Maddie, Grandma Dixie in her 80's prom/"princess" dress, and Belle


Princess Grace

3 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

Wow, Macie goes to a lot of parties! She's such a social butterfly! Ha! What a cute party!

Casey, Tracey, and Kids said...

By the way...thanks for the makeup, it's one of Savannah's favorite presents! I had no idea that was from you and Macie because well, present-opening time was a bit chaotic?

Sam and Josh said...

Macie is one popular girl. She looks adorable. She would love all of our dress up. I have way too much.