Monday, June 22, 2009

LAGOON!

Macie and I went to Lagoon the other day with my sister-in-law, niece & nephew and my aunt & her 3 kids. Macie LOVED all of the rides & I literally had to force her off of every ride because she didn't want to get off any of them! It was excellent weather & all of the kids had a blast! I haven't been to Lagoon in years- it has changed ALOT!!!
The little whales- even Crew got to go on this one!


Playing in the fountain- they ended up soaking wet!!!


The airplanes with Halle




"Puff" the rollercoaster with Mack


Crew just enjoying his Capri Sun


The helicopter with Gracie, Halle & Molly


Molly took Halle on the mini-rocket...Halle was very brave!


Loving the swings with Charli- I think that was her favorite ride! She was laughing so hard it was hilarious! They were moving too fast so I didn't get a good picture to capture how excited she was!

5 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

I'm pretty sure the last time I went to Lagoon was with you! Didn't we all go? (Me, you, Audrey, Laurie, and Wendy) Remember those good times?

Macie is so cute with her excited face on the whales. I wouldn't want to leave either if I was having that much fun!

Sam and Allie's World said...

Oh my heck! Those are the cutest pictures! How fun! Macie looks so excited. Halle and Crew look soo big too! I hope everyone is ready to go again when I get there! Sam and Allie will love it! Love you guys!

Sam and Allie's World said...

I think maybe I use too many exclamation points? Ya think?

Charli Steed said...

What a great day at Lagoon - wow I cannot believe I said that - but it is so much fun when they are little and excited! Macie girl was SOOO funny on those swings - I have never laughed so hard! She makes us all so happy! Love her!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun is that? I have pictures of me and Ryan in the little tugboat ride when we were about macie's age.