Saturday, April 24, 2010

1 Month Old

One month old already! This boy is growing fast! I feel like such a bad mom, though- I had Macie's pictures done professionally starting at 3 weeks old and I haven't had any done for Paxton! Kiddie Kandids used to be our "go to" place because I could just get 1 or 2 sheets and they did a good job, but they suddenly went under without any warning. Now the only good photographers I know of are those that do it on their own and charge around $100-$150 per session. I plan on getting some family pictures done this summer with each of the kids on their own as well, but I can't afford to be spending that every 3 months! So my amateur photos will just have to do for now! I love these toes! I just want to kiss them!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I am so sad because I will be in AZ for my neices baby blessing on May 2nd. Sorry we won't be able to make it. But lets get together soon.

Casey, Tracey, and Kids said...

Cute Pix! Way better than Kiddie Kandids!

Cody and Wendy said...

OH Ash he is SOOO cute! I love him! You did a good job on your pictures. I'm very impressed! DARLING!!