On Mother's Day Tony made breakfast for him and Macie...he said he would have made me some but he didn't know what I wanted! ;) He also got me a card with an I.O.U. for a massage which he got me later. He's funny! When we told Macie it was Mother's Day she said "No, it's kid's day!"
We went to my Granny's house to visit my dad's family. It was her 91st birthday so we had a fun get together for that. Then we went to my parent's house and had dinner with everyone.
Then we went to Tony's parents' & hung out there for a little bit. We both have such great moms and grandmas.
I can't believe I'm a mom to 2 darling kiddos! I love being a mom...it's a challenge sometimes but there is nothing better!
Tony with his mom & the kids
Grandma Vickie, Macie (once again refusing to smile for the camera), Mom, & Me
No comments:
Post a Comment