Paxton was blessed on Sunday May 2nd. Tony gave a beautiful blessing and everyone in the circle said that Paxton smiled the whole time. I would have liked to say a few things during testimony meeting, but I was so emotional I couldn't do it- that was the morning we found Bear had passed away (hence why I look ridiculous in every picture!) I pretty much cried the whole day! Anyway, everyone came over to our house after the blessing and had breakfast. Minus our dog dying it was a nice day! And we're glad we didn't wait any longer to bless him because his blessing outfit wouldn't have fit if we had!
He'd had enough attention by this time...he just wanted to eat & take a nap & cuddle with mom!
Macie (in her Ariel dress of course), Mack, Molly, Pax, Joey, & Halle
Paxton has already learned to smile for the camera...too bad his sister hasn't figured that out yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment