Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kids Photo Shoot

I started looking into getting some pictures done recently and I guess I didn't realize how expensive it is!  Being the frugal person that I am (I've become this way in the last 5 years being married to Mr. Frugal himself!) I decided to try and do some of my own photography!  I did buy a nice camera 2 years ago for Christmas with the intentions of doing this, so I guess it's about time!  I'm no pro, but I think they turned out pretty dang cute!
I love this one of him...it's like he's saying "I'm sexy and you know it!"  Haha! ;)

If anyone is interested in my amateur photo skills I'm only charging $25 for my time....call me! ;)

1 comment:

Kristin and Bridger said...

SO impressed Ash! Let me know when you can fit Chase in! It helps that your kids are so stinkin adorable, LOVE them!