Saturday, October 30, 2010

Murder Mystery Dinner

Our friends had a murder mystery dinner a couple weekends ago and we had to dress up as different characters from the 1940s.  I was a French woman that wore furs...luckily my mom's neighbor had a fur I could borrow since fur isn't exactly apart of my wardrobe (although after wearing it it might become part of my wardrobe because I kind of liked it!)  Tony was supposed to be a German Gestapo agent but didn't try very hard to get his outfit together so he ended up looking like he was going to church!  Anyway, we had a delicous dinner and played the game and guess who was the only one that got both murderers correct??? ME!  I took some serious notes...maybe my calling in life is to be a detective!  Haha!  Anyway it was such a fun night!

Rob & Tracee

Cute Cassie!

Wendy & Me

Dave & Charley

Aja & Brooke

Shane & Emily

The whole crew!

No comments: