Paxton is now 7 months old....and again I'm late on posting! This is one of my favorite ages because it's when their little personalities really start coming out! He is getting so independent and is such a fun, happy baby! He is sitting confidently, doing a worm version of crawling, and climbing up on things. It's officially time to lower the crib and start blocking off things that he can fall and hit his head on...thank goodness we did away with the coffee table a long time ago! He is very determined...if he sees something that he wants he gets to it very quickly! He loves to tease Macie and if she tries taking something that he wants he will hold on with all his might & not let go...it's pretty funny how much of a tease he is! Luckily Macie is super patient with him and they absolutely love each other. If he is upset she can almost always get him to stop crying just by singing "The Wheels on the Bus" (his favorite song).
He loves to play peek-a-boo and claps his hands when he gets excited or when we say "yay"...he also loves swimming and bathtime.
I guess it's a good thing that he is so darn cute because he is still waking up every 3-4 hours at night! He's a growing boy I guess and apparently needs to eat all the time! Naptimes are still awesome and consistent, so at least I have that! I'm starting to wonder if he'll ever sleep through the night, though! I might not know what to do with a full night's sleep!
I am still nursing but he has started having about 1 formula bottle a day, usually at night when I feel like I'm out of milk and I want him to be as full as possible before bedtime! He usually eats about 2 solid items a day, usually a yogurt or fruit in the morning and a vegetable at night....right now his favorites are bananas and sweet potatoes. He hates the green stuff...can't say I blame him! He is such a big boy...wearing mostly 12 month clothes and still fitting into the size 4 diapers! He is currently just over 20 lbs!
No comments:
Post a Comment