My grandma Vickie has been talking about seeing the RadioCity Rockettes forever...she has always said when her "ship" comes in (meaning, when she gets rich) she was going to take us all to New York to see them! Since her "ship" is apparently lost at sea and the Rockettes are touring for the first time ever, I decided to take her to see them when they were here, for her Christmas present! She was so excited when I told her! My mom, Macie, Mackensie, and Halle also came. It was a fun girls' night. Macie ended up falling asleep...kind of wish I wouldn't have spent money on a ticket for her! The show was awesome though...a MUST SEE! I would love to go to New York again and see them in their home theater, but this was the next best thing! My grandma had such a great time...she literally had tears in her eyes (okay, so she gets tears over most things, but she really was excited!) I realized when I got home that she was the only one I didn't get a picture of! But she is in the background of one (crying) so I guess that will work!
We had to wake Macie up after the show was over....she wasn't happy about it!
1 comment:
It was amazing huh. We had a good time talking to my cousin Lindsey and her teammates after the show.
Post a Comment