Apparently I was too busy going through Black Friday ads and helping fix (& eat) dinner that I neglected my photographing duties....but I got a few! We ate with Tony's family earlier in the afternoon. We got to their house in the late morning so we could spend some time there so we didn't have to just show up, eat, and run! After we ate we hung around a little bit then headed to my aunt Charli's house for dinner with my family. Both dinners were delicious! It was a fun, eventful day! We got home and relaxed for a little bit, and I got the kids to bed before I headed to my mom's house to sleepover (not that we did much sleeping...we were up at 1am for Black Friday- my favorite day of the year!)
| My kids found something to entertain them while I helped with dinner! |
| My handsome husband helping out in the kitchen (I had to take a picture since that doesn't happen too often!) |
| Denali hanging out in the baby bouncer! Haha! |
| Grandma Vickie & Paxton |
No comments:
Post a Comment