Monday, November 22, 2010

Disney On Ice

We were able to go to Disney On Ice last week, kind of last minute.  My sister-in-law's friend is the marketing director for a local radio station and she scored us some FREE tickets...can't beat that!  Macie was in total awe the whole time (see below photo!)  Tony watched Paxton, so it was fun to have a little Macie time! She had so much fun...it was worth going just to see her reaction! 

The Little Mermaid was of course Macie's favorite part...Ariel has always been her favorite princess!

Macie, Molly, Halle & Crew (he got a Nemo hat with his $10 cotton candy!)

Me and my little princess Macie!

2 comments:

Cody and Wendy said...

I LOVE those pictures of Macie. I love that she loved it so much! (wow...that was LOTS of loves!) It's always fun to take them one on one!

........... said...

I love how focused she is. Looks like fun. I can't wait till we can start going to Disney on Ice.