Oh MY!!! I had to do a triple take. At first I just thought that you posted two pictures of Paxton in the bathtub. I cannot believe how much they look alike in those pictures! Soo cute! Love you!
Tony and I met in April 2002 and got married June 2005. Tony graduated from the University of Utah and does sales for a concrete company. I graduated from the University of North Carolina in Dental Hygiene and I work 2 days a week for a great dentist. We have 3 great kids and a dog and couldn't be happier!
3 comments:
Oh MY!!! I had to do a triple take. At first I just thought that you posted two pictures of Paxton in the bathtub. I cannot believe how much they look alike in those pictures! Soo cute! Love you!
wow - crazy identical. He is getting so big - way to fast.
That is such a cute picture at the top. They look so sweet.
Post a Comment