This is Bluie (Blue-ee). I took Macie with me to North Carolina when she was 13 months old and while we were there my friend Holly found her this little teddy bear in the UNC bookstore. I told her she didn't need it but Macie held onto it and wouldn't let go and Holly ended up buying it for her....it was $10. On the plane ride home she cuddled it the whole way and she's never really let him go since! She has to sleep with him every night and cuddles him anytime she's laying down watching a movie or taking a nap. She carries him around and plays with him daily, and it seems like every night it's a hunt to find Bluie for bedtime (he's a good hider!) I had to make a rule about Bluie not leaving the house (unless it's for a sleepover), because I can't imagine what would happen if he got lost! He used to wear a UNC Tarheel shirt but Macie decided he didn't want to wear it anymore. He's very worn and has been through the washing machine MANY times....I dread the day that he falls apart. Thanks Bluie for giving Macie comfort when she needs it!
Rocky Mountain Drill team competition, Jan. 2021
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment