I thought I'd save money and have Macie's party at our house this year...however, I'm not sure I saved any money at all, and with all the work of the set-up and clean-up I didn't save time either! But she wanted a princess party with her friends so that's what she got! They all had so much fun...it was worth every penny!
 |
| The Birthday Princess...she chose to be Belle that day! (We never know what dress-up she'll have on, but she's sure to have one on pretty much anytime we're home!) |
 |
| We took all the girls' pictures in the princess carriage photo booth! |
 |
Top Row: Maddie, Savannah, Grace, Bailey, Macie, Rilyn, Preslee
Bottom Row: Lexi, Rachel, Crew, Halle, Molly |
 |
| "Princess Crew" ;) |
 |
| The princesses eating their "royal |
 |
| Lexi & Grandma Dixie |
 |
| Mom & Charli |
 |
| Since she already got her cake on her real birthday she got cupcakes for the party (don't worry, I had to clear it with her first since she is still upset about getting cupcakes instead of a cake for her 3rd birthday!)...Anyway, I got her an Ariel candle (since that's her favorite princess, always has been) and she got so excited to blow it out that she did it about 5 seconds before we were done singing! Hilarious! |
 |
| It pays to have a family balloon business! So cute! |
 |
| Grandma Thelma with her grandgirl princesses! |
 |
| The Queen and the Princess! :) |
 |
| Charli & Molly got Macie this cute Mermaidia dress-up....of course Macie barely waited until her party was over before she had it on! She told me she was cold later on...I told her to put some clothes on, so she put sweats on & a shirt over it, but kept the mermaid dress-up on! |
 |
| Apparently Macie had plenty of sugar & junk food at her party so for dinner she requested edamame beans (she calls them green beans), strawberries, raspberries, and cheese! Can't get any healther that that! |
And cute Pax Man slept during the whole party! Yay! Love those new upper goofy teeth!
1 comment:
Oh Ash what an ADORABLE party! You went all out and I LOVE it! I kinda wish I could have dressed up as Cinderella my favorite princess and sat at that darling table. The boas...I am DYING right now. DARLING! Seriously, just looking at those cute, cute pictures brought the "inner princess" in me out! ;) What a lucky little girl. She is beaming in all those pictures. You're right, it's worth the money to make a little girl feel SO special! Happy Birthday Macie Girl! P.S. You look absolutely beautiful too! :)
Post a Comment