Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Somebody likes smoothies...

A couple of weeks ago we got smoothies after swimming like usual & Paxton wanted some of mine so bad!  I sucked some up to the top of the straw so he could have a taste but he just happened to figure out how to suck through a straw right then so he drank half my smoothie!  Everytime I tried taking it from him he would scream!  But how can you resist this face...he couldn't be happier with that smoothie!  :)

Pax is 13 months now and is saying a few more words...."cheese" when he sees a camera, "cue"(cute) when he sees a picture of somebody, "nanny" but I'm not sure what that means yet, "ow" (out) when he wants to get out of his highchair, or "ow" when he thinks something hurts, and he's even started calling me "addy" (Ashley)...Macie calls me Ashley all the time (not really sure why!) so I think he has picked up on it!  Great!  The one word that I thought he would be saying now for sure is "NO", but he hasn't EVER said it!  He does hear a lot...it was one of Macie's first words...but he doesn't say it!  So funny!

No comments: