Sunday, May 1, 2011

Macie's 4 Year Check-up

Macie went in for her 4 year check-up last week.  Dr. B said she is growing great and is super smart!  She had Macie hop on one leg to test her coordination and she was able to do it just fine.  I didn't think that was such a big deal but apparently a lot of kids can't do it, especially boys until about age 5!  I kind of thought she was uncoordinated all this time (she falls all the time and runs into stuff all the time...but maybe because she never looks the direction she's walking/running!), but she said she looks great!  She weighs 34 lbs and I can't remember the exact height...but both are right at the average mark which is typical for Macie.  Her weight has always been right at average...unlike her brother who is always much bigger than average.
Anyway, Macie had to get 3 immunizations...we did the Kindergarten ones early so she could avoid getting one later on.  I had prepared her before we went so she was as ready as she could be.  She kind of did a worried whine while they gave the injections but as soon as they were done she was fine and she got her popsicle.  She was so brave...I was so proud of her!  I still can't believe she is 4 years old.

No comments: