Macie had her Preschool graduation last week. I had to work but Tony went and got the whole thing on video so I felt like I was there. It was kind of a cold day (big surprise!) but they still did it outside so there would be enough room. The kids all sang a few songs that they'd learned over the year, and then 2 of them were assigned to each poem that they have learned over the year. Macie and Ethan did "The Chubby Little Snowman"....we practiced it quite a bit and Macie did the whole thing by herself (Ethan chimed in couple of times softly)....I was so proud of her! She has no fear of an audience!
They each got their little "diplomas" and that was it. Macie got to sit by her boyfriend Dallas (she is not ashamed to tell anyone, including him and his mom, that she is going to marry him!)...he is the one in the brown sweater vest...he's darling! She tells me they kiss everyday...oh boy, and she's only 4!
I can't believe she is already done with her first year of preschool. I am so amazed at everything she has learned this year. We're learning reading, mostly at home, and she can spell and recognize a whole bunch of 3 letter words. She'll go to one more year at this preschool then on to Kindergarten (I'm getting tears in my eyes just thinking about it!) When did my little girl get so big?!?
| Macie & Dallas...they "love" each other! :) |
| Dallas & Macie checking out their "diplomas" |
No comments:
Post a Comment