Macie had her first t-ball game last week and she'll play twice a week through the month of June. Since dance and school are done for the summer I wanted to keep her busy. I was a little worried that she wouldn't be into it, but she LOVED it! She couldn't hit the ball right at first but the coach helped her and she got the hang of it...but she didn't get discouraged at all. And she was so aggressive in the outfield, running for every ball hit! I thought she would just stand there and not know what to do, but she surprised me! I am so proud of her! They get their shirts and hats next week so I'll post more pics of that.
 |
| Macie's cousin Lexi is on her team |
 |
| My mom gave Paxton a sucker to keep him busy so he'd sit for 10 seconds....it turned out pretty messy...thanks Grandma Thelma! |
 |
| Just gettin' a drink of water to get ready for the game! |
No comments:
Post a Comment