Pax is still growing like crazy! He is talking so much...it's cute but sometimes I wish there was an "off switch!" He is such a little copier. Anytime I say anything he'll try to copy what I say and same goes for whoever else is around. His favorite word is "ball"....all day long he says "derda ball" (there's a ball), "wherda ball" (where's the ball), "itsa ball", etc. Anything shaped even remotely like a ball is a ball!
He decided it would be fun to start saying "mine", "me", and "no"....and he has quite the temper and attitude. It is almost impossible to keep him still for very long. I flew Macie to North Carolina by myself when she was 13 months and there is no way I would attempt that with this kid! We're flying to Phoenix in a couple weeks and I'm a little worried about that flight...and it's only an hour! Church is pointless...I usually spend most of the time entertaining or chasing him around...it doesn't help that it's during his nap time, though.
He is a little tease and loves to tease Macie by sneaking her toys or sippy cup or whatever else he can then running away with it. He throws things at her, pulls her hair, and hits her...poor girl. We're working on learning that those things aren't okay but the kid is 1...he doesn't care! Macie is so patient with him, though. In fact, he threw a sippy cup at her one time and she just snapped and threw it back at him. He cried so hard I thought he was going to pass out- I don't think it hurt his head as much as it hurt his little heart. He was so surprised that she would hurt him...and she felt really bad about it! Can't blame her for snapping every once in awhile...she's such a good sister!
This picture below is after Paxton decided to dive face-first off the couch (which he learned how to climb onto a few weeks ago) and landed right on his face! Blood everywhere! He only cried for a minute, then got a mini popsicle (best invention EVER!) and he was fine! I have a feeling we will be seeing many more injuries with how crazy this kid is! Gotta love him, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment