My baby is officially 18 months old! Time flew so fast, he's hardly even a baby at all anymore! He is so crazy...he loves to climb on everything and ends up on top of countertops, tables, chairs, etc. in no time at all! Sometimes I can hardly keep up with him! He is a total momma's boy...very attached...even in the car he has to say "mommy" every 10 seconds to make sure I remember he's still there! He gets very upset when I leave him. I started taking him to the gym daycare when I workout and he is still getting used to it and cries hysterically when I leave him. He also went to nursery at church last week and did okay but they had to come get us, then Tony took him back when they were having snacks and he ended up staying in there by himself until class ended. I remember Macie being the same way at this age so I guess there's hope...but I don't remember her being this clingy to me, so who knows how long it will take him!
Pax is still taking 1 nap a day which usually lasts about 2-3 hours. He goes to bed at 8pm on the dot if we're home and wakes up between 7:30-8:00am (except the last couple of mornings he's been sleeping in which has been nice!) He loves to "help" by sweeping the floor whenever he is allowed and when I hand him his dirty clothes and tell him to put them in his laundry basket he will.
He has his top 4 front teeth, all 4 1st molars, 3 of his bottom front teeth (the other one is coming in), and his canines look like they're about ready to come through. And his next set of molars is probably coming soon, too! I blame his teething on his attitude and tantrums! :)
He loves music and will immitate the words when he hears songs as well as "dance". His favorite song is the one that says "La la la, whatever, la la la, doesn't matter...tonight, tonight, there's a party on the rooftop, top of the world, tonight...etc" (I don't know the title or the singer but it's on the radio a lot) and anytime he hears it he'll start singing "La la la, la la la" it's really funny, especially because he does it really loud and gets really into it! He also sings "Babay Babay" the Justin Beiber song which is pretty cute, too!
His favorite show is Bubble Guppies...it's the only one that he'll actually sit and watch for more than 10 seconds! As soon as it comes on he says "Buppies" and gets all excited! He loves balls, planes, trucks, and dinosaurs. Anytime he can be outside he is happy, and he loves to just "pay" (play)! He currently weighs 28 lbs and is a great eater..in fact, he never stops eating!
He is so funny...can't even imagine what we'd do without him!
| The many personalities of Pax...these pics were all taken within about 3 minutes...he went from happy as can be to throwing a fit! Gotta love it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment