Macie went back to school last Friday. She is now in her 2nd year of preschool and returned to the same teachers and most of the same class as last year. She was especially excited to see Dallas, her "boyfriend!" She absolutely loves school and was super excited to go back! She now goes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday which are also my days off so it is nice that I'll be able to go on field trips and be able to take and pick her up this year. At orientation her teacher said that this year is going to be a huge growing time for our kids and we'll see them grow up a lot this year...and I got tears in my eyes just thinking about it.
P.S. I am not a fan of these twinkle toes Sketchers shoes. They are "the thing" right now but they remind me of Punky Brewster! The ones Macie got aren't terrible, but all of the clothes I bought her are more preppy and girly which don't really go with them. But we compromised....Macie got to wear her shoes and in return she had to wear a shirt with buttons on it (she HATES buttons, not really sure why!). Anyway, she does love the shoes so I have just decided that if they make her happy then it's worth it!
1 comment:
I love her look!!! And...I also loved Punky Brewster as a kid! Savannah and Gracie really want a pair~they love the commercial~were they super expensive? 'Cause I am cheap like that...
Post a Comment