Friday, September 14, 2012

Special Announcement

 
 
After a lot of consideration we decided we wanted one more baby to complete our family.  We are due April 12, 2013 and are really excited.  I love my spring babies!  I went to the doctor last week and we couldn't hear a heartbeat (which is normal at this stage) because supposedly my uteris is really far towards my back (which doesn't explain why I feel like I'm already showing!)...so I was really worried for a minute.  But then my midwife got the ultrasound machine and almost immediately we saw our little bean of a baby on the screen with a healthy fluttering heartbeat.  There is nothing more of a relief than to see that! 
Our kids are way excited and even though we are going to make it a surprise and not find out the sex, we all feel like it's a girl.  But who knows!  Guess we'll find out when he or she comes! 
Anyway, we announced to our families and close friends right away since we're not good secret keepers, and eventually the word was spread so I think most people know by now, but it's official once it's on the blog!  :)
So far I have been moody, exhausted, and slightly nauseated, but not too bad.  And it's getting much better as I get closer to the 2nd trimester.  I have an AWESOME midwife who I am excited to deliver with as well.  I have had a different provider for each kid and so far she is my favorite!  We're excited for this new adventure!

No comments: