We have had such a fun summer and we are sad to see it end. Although, it's been pretty hot so I am secretly looking forward to fall and SLIGHTLY cooler weather (I know I'm going to regret saying that when it drops to 60 degrees and I'm freezing!)
Anyway, I thought I'd post some random summer pics.
Snowbird
My dad had his annual employee family dinner and fun night at Snowbird. We had a nice dinner then got to do the alpine slide, zipline, bounce houses, and other fun stuff. Macie did the bunjee jump tramp thing and also a high obstacle course with Tony. It was a fun night!
Bees Game
We took the kids to a Bees game and realized that our kids don't like sitting and watching baseball. They were bored from the start...but I kind of get bored watching baseball, too, so I can't blame them! We stayed about 4 innings...oh well, it was something to do!
Boating
Tony's brother has a small boat that is perfect for boating around and tubing. We love boating so we were happy to go anytime! The kids love it as well...who wouldn't love a nice warm day on the lake?! I decided we need to buy a boat...maybe I'll win the lottery one day!
City Creek
We love City Creek and have been several times. My aunt works at the Zions building so we have met her for lunch a few times. Last week when we went she let my kids play in the splash pad and they ended up SOAKED! It was hard to be too mad since they had so much fun...and luckily I had pjs in the car for the ride home!
GO UTES!!!
Tony and I have season tickets to the Ute football games this year. We have so much fun at the games and I love the location of our seats. We took Pax to the first game and he did pretty good but I think we'll leave him home from now on so we can enjoy it more.
Hiking Bell Canyon
Our Binky Boy!
Binks are gone by age 3 so I still have some time...but he sure likes them! He only gets them for naps & nighttime (except this picture where he went and got them out of his crib & wanted to show me how funny he is!) This kid makes me laugh!






1 comment:
Maybe we'll hit the jack pot on our girls weekend!
Post a Comment