Sunday, January 19, 2014

Work Christmas Party

This year for my work Christmas party/dinner we went to the Melting Pot.  None of us had ever been there before so it was a fun, new experience.  It was kind of fun to basically cook your own food.  We ate very well and were super full!  Carly & Sharen did a funny thing and bought us all "presents" to represent something about each of us...mine was "Charley's 4th Angel" because I'm into guns...hence why I'm wearing the aviator glasses in all of these pics!  Anyway, we all had a fun time...I always know it was fun when my cheeks hurt at the end of the night from laughing so much!  I work with the best boss and staff that anyone could ever ask for.  I hope to work here until I retire because I don't think I could ever find better people to work with!



No comments: