Monday, September 22, 2014

Everything Else in May...

Just sharing a popsicle with his cousin Jerzi.
 
 
-Hanging out at the Grove-



Cute cousins!  These 2 love each other!

My cute cousin Joey graduated.  I still can't believe he's old enough be done with high school.  Pretty sure he was just born like a week ago...and I was one of his favorite people, at least for the first few years of his life!  ;)

Just trying to keep the sun out of his eyes...he loves to put sunglasses on just to make us laugh!

 
-Paxton's 1st Year of Preschool Promotion-
I didn't get to go because I had to work but Tony took lots of pics and video for me and Pax did really well on his little poem that he had to say and all of the songs.  I love this little man so much...he is such a sweet boy!


 

No comments: