Monday, September 22, 2014

The Month of April

Since I'm a little behind on blogging I thought I'd catch up quicker if I just update a whole month at a time.  So in a nutshell, here's what happened in April:
When Brady is tired, Brady is tired!  Even if it's while eating a snack.


Pax played t-ball with our friends Scott & Lisa's boys in SoJo...Scott coached and Tony helped.  It was fun but Pax didn't get that into it.  He gets bored easy.  It's always fun to watch little kids learn how to play, though.  He was always glad when the games were over! :)

I celebrated my 31st birthday!  (No, I can't believe I'm really that old.)  Tony took me to Bonzai for dinner which is one of my favorite restaurants, then we went to a movie.  We had a lot of fun...even if I am getting old! 

Silly Brady...this kid always does the funniest things and is always making us laugh!

No comments: