Friday, April 17, 2009

2 Year Checkup

Macie went to her 2 year checkup today. I absolutely love her doctor- she sits and just chats about anything & everything- she never makes us feel like she is in a hurry! Anyway, Macie is in the 25th percentile in height- she's kind of always been a shorty- hopefully she'll have a growth spurt later on in life! She is right on for weight, she's speaking great, and Dr. B was pretty impressed to see her in big girl underwear this young!
She now knows several colors -her favorite is green, despite my attempts at pushing the pink! She can put on her own shoes & socks, puts her plate/bowl in the sink after she's done eating, she loves to dance & jump, loves to color, she can match up shapes, count to 10, she loves to read books, loves being outside, and she loves playing with her dolls- she even has to wrap them up to make sure they aren't cold (she's a natural little mommy!). She's growing up so fast!

4 comments:

Dibbers said...

Wow!I am impressed too! She is so smart. I can't believe she is 2. So crazy! I hope the home improvements are going well! Hope to see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

Who is your dr. I need to find a good one for our little ones.

Sam and Allie's World said...

She is so cute! She is so smart also, just like her super smart mommy. She looks like you, acts like you and has your brains too? She's the whole package! You need write this stuff down (your advice right back at ya), I cannot remember when Sam did things. I do know that he just started putting on his own shoes and socks a few months ago!

Casey, Tracey, and Kids said...

I can't believe how quickly she picked up on the potty training! I know you started early...how early? Maybe I will try that with Gracie...maybe?