That is so funny! I totally called it, I knew she wouldn't like the Easter Bunny. I think Santa will be rough for us this year too, maybe Macie will be over it by then. Love you guys! Happy Easter!
Tony and I met in April 2002 and got married June 2005. Tony graduated from the University of Utah and does sales for a concrete company. I graduated from the University of North Carolina in Dental Hygiene and I work 2 days a week for a great dentist. We have 3 great kids and a dog and couldn't be happier!
2 comments:
Since she doesn't like either of them, perhaps the Easter Bunny and Santa are related!
That is so funny! I totally called it, I knew she wouldn't like the Easter Bunny. I think Santa will be rough for us this year too, maybe Macie will be over it by then. Love you guys! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment