Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

The Easter bunny brought Macie a new camping chair (her size), a Barney DVD, some candy, and a tutu. On Easter morning Macie & I went to my mom & grandma's church since theirs starts at 11am & ours doesn't start until 1pm. Tony and my dad stayed home to tile my kitchen- thanks guys! Later on we went out to my sister-n-law's family's house for Easter dinner. They had a little Easter egg hunt then we had a delicious dinner. It was such a relaxing day!








Ryan & Crew


Macie "hunting" for eggs


The tutu I made Macie for Easter


Macie's Easter basket & new chair

2 comments:

Dale and Tabitha said...

She is getting so big. It sounds like you guys had a good Easter. That is nice you got some tile work done.

Casey, Tracey, and Kids said...

You made that tutu! Cute! Where do I put in my order for two?