Monday, March 1, 2010

38 weeks and.....

NOTHING! I went to the doctor today and I am not dilated at all! I was dilated at least 1cm at this time with Macie and was still a week late, so I'm starting to get kind of frustrated! I realize I still have 2 weeks left until my due date, but I was really hoping I'd go a little earlier this time! I've tried all of the "tricks" and nothing works! Oh well, I guess this baby will come when he's good and ready!

4 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

I felt the same way! With Mannix I was at a 4 and 70% for 3 weeks and he was still a week late too. All I can say is second babies are totally different. But I know how disapointing those Dr. appointments can be! Good Luck!!

Sam and Allie's World said...

Oh, those last few weeks are just plain torture! I am sorry! But, don't get too down. He will come when he's ready, and not being dilated doesn't mean he won't come soon, or on time. I thought I was in labor with Allie and went to the hospital 3 days before her due date and they said I wasn't even a 1/2 cm dilated! Then she came the next day! You never know! I'm thinking about you lots! Love you!

Cody and Wendy said...

Are you SURE you tried curb walking?!? :) Oh you poor thing...I told you, you're just going to go from nothin' to 10 in one hour so watch out next week! :) Hang in there!!!

Kristin and Bridger said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that he comes soon!! So anxious to meet the little guy, probably not as anxious as you, but close!! I call I get to play with Macie while you're at the hospital. Bridge can take her to see his houses. :)