Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Paxton's Birth Day!

Getting settled into the hospital, around 4am

Getting into my deep relaxation- had to have some oxygen for a little while.


Mom & Kensie patiently waiting...with as fast as Macie came we all thought this one would be out in no time! (We were so wrong!)


Dad stopped by to check up on me while I was in labor.


Trying the rocking chair to see if that would help turn the baby.


Kensie, Charlene, & Dixie


Baby Pax finally arrived at 10:42am


9lbs 3oz, 21 inches long....we knew he would be a good size but no idea he'd be that big!


Cute little newborn feet!


Opening his eyes, checking out his new world!

Proud Daddy!


Proud parents!


Daddy giving Paxton his first bath a few hours after birth...I walked down to the nursery with him & was able to watch as well as take picture & video it!

He pooped during his bath so we had to start all over!


Tony went & picked up Macie & brought her over to meet her new brother!
It was love at first sight- she kept saying "I love you baby brother!" She kept kissing him & loving him- she wanted to take him home right away!



3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Ash, he is so adorable! It's good to hear that everything went well and that you're both doing great! Maybe next time around I'll try hypno birthing... lol! Probably not thought.

Jennifer said...

My gosh he's an adorable baby! You guys have such a cute family! Congratulations again! Maybe we'll see you sometime.

Cody and Wendy said...

Reading this post makes me even MORE excited for us to have a our second baby. I love hearing the INSTANT bond between Paxton and Macie! So precious! What darling little kiddos!