Went to my 39 week appointment today and I am dilated 1cm and 50% effaced. I know I shouldn't compare to my pregnancy with Macie because every pregnancy is different, but I can't help it. At this time with her I was dilated 2cm and 70% effaced (and still went 6 days past my due date!) I'm happy that I've made SOME progress, even if it is slight! I go back next week for my 40 week appointment, and I went ahead and made a 41 week appointment, although I really hope I don't make it to that one! The doctor asks me everytime about being induced, but I don't want to be so I keep telling him no thanks...you'd think he'd make a note of that in the chart or something! Anyway, I got a nice massage yesterday and I'm planning on getting a pedicure this week. I'm also working this week and next week will be my last, regardless. I'm crossing my fingers that this little guy is less stubborn than his sister and decides to come a little earlier than 41 weeks!
2 comments:
Hang in there!! Good for you for getting a pedi! Can't wait to see the little guy!
I'm so sorry to hear that things are progressing so slowly. Hopefully something happens over the next few days and the little guy decides to make his debut. Good luck with everything! Keep us posted - can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment