While we were in California we went to a children's museum called Pretend City. It was so cool! It had a pretend grocery store, doctor's office, marina, beach, gas station, fire station, police station, art studio, restaurant, construction site, garden, farm, house, dance stage, etc. and in the middle they got to drive around pretend cars around the pretend park! It was so cute- I think I had just as much fun as they did! I have lots of Cali pictures to come!
 |
| Macie filling up her car at the gas station |
 |
<><>
<>
>
>> | <><>
>>
The kids seemed to like the pretend beach the best which was kind of funny since we spend the whole week at the beach!
|
| Mackensie & Crew at the pretend restaurant...the kids got to take our order & serve us pretend food! |
1 comment:
YES!! Finally some California pics! I was beginning to think that you had gone the way of Nikki and quit posting! (nikki - that is a hint for you to update your blog!) Love the pics - looking forward to more!
Post a Comment