Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4 Months

Paxton is already 4 months old! We went to the doctor today and he weighed in at 17lbs 13oz (95th percentile) and 25.75inches long (85th percentile). He rolled for the first time around 3 months, and can now roll from tummy to back, back to tummy, and can do it on both sides (right & left). He also has developed a little temper...if he doesn't get his way he doesn't just cry he SCREAMS! It's kind of funny actually, except in the middle of the night! As long as he's fed, changed, burped and not tired (I know that sounds like a lot of exceptions), he is a very happy baby! He loves when I sing to him and he smiles all the time! He is also grabbing at everything and loves things that light up or make sounds!

1 comment:

Cody and Wendy said...

I can't believe he's 4 months old and already eating rice cereal! Didn't you just have him yesterday? I love what a helper Macie is. She's too cute!