Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lagoon

We went to Lagoon with my aunt Charli & her kids last week. Last year Macie was a little too short to ride some of the rides but we snuck her on anyway, and she loved all of them! This year, now that she's tall enough, she was scared of everything! She would wait in line and get on the ride then freak out right before it would start...I finally had to force her to stay on the little swings (her favorite ride last year)! I don't know how one year she's completely fearless and then the next she's scared of everything! Crazy kid! I hope she does better in Disneyland! Riding the skyride with aunt Charli



"Puff" with Molly

The Merry-go-round


The boats


The helicopters


The swings...I think she actually liked it but didn't want to smile just to spite me!


Paxton was worn out from all the fun!


Waiting in line for the dragon ride...she ended up getting off of it before it started!

The Ladybug bop (mini rocket)...this was the first big ride she went on and I think it was a little scarier than she had thought, which might have been why she was a chicken the rest of the day!


The little whales

No comments: