Saturday, July 17, 2010

Casey & Tracey's Sealing

Tony's brother and his wife Tracey were sealed to each other and their daughters in the Oquirrh temple. I had never been to a family sealing before and it was such a great experience. I got so emotional when they brought the girls into the sealing room and when they pronounced them an eternal family. It was so sweet and the Spirit was definitely in the room with us.
After the temple we all went over to Tracey's parents' house for a BBQ which was very fun! I am so happy for them and so glad I was able to be apart of their special day!

Savannah, Casey, Grace, and Tracey


Savannah & Grace...so cute!


My mom brought the kids to us after we came out of the temple. Macie LOVES the temple...she loves to sing "I Love To See The Temple!" She wanted a picture with the girls!


Tony's parents with Casey, Tracey & girls


Some of us were playing basketball at the BBQ and this was our cheer section!

No comments: