Thursday, July 8, 2010

3 Months


I'm super late on this post since my baby is closer the 4 months, but I figured I had to post something! When I weighed Paxton at 3 months he was 16.5lbs...what a chunker! He's probably even heavier now! He is so fun, though! He is so smiley and happy. He goes to sleep so easily- I just lay him down in his crib with his binky & blanky and he goes right to sleep...if only he slept all night! Yeah, we're still working on the night thing. Right now he's still waking up a couple times during the night, I really try not to feed him but the poor kid always wants to eat....he's practically withering away! ;)

He started rolling a couple weeks ago which now makes changing his diaper a challenge. He also rolls during the night and is becoming a tummy sleeper, which kind of makes me nervous since he's still so young! And he is starting to grab things and loves looking at colorful toys/objects. Macie still loves him, too. The other night I was rocking Paxton since he wasn't quite ready to lay down for the night. I was singing to him & Macie came in and started singing with me. She went & grabbed her blanky then came in and climbed up on my lap with Paxton. We were rocking and singing & I looked down and Macie was holding Paxton's hand. It was the sweetest thing ever! I hope they are always best buddies!

No comments: