Tony and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary last Friday, June 25th. We usually don't do much for anniversaries but since it was our 5th, I kind of made Tony plan something more than just dinner and a movie! Tony wanted to go to Mesquite for the weekend, but I couldn't leave Paxton for more than one night since he's nursing, so we decided on Park City. I found this awesome hotel room that had a fireplace (which isn't exactly needed in the summer but it was still cool) and the best part was the private hot tub on our balcony! We had dinner at Rodizio Grill which was delicious, then headed up to Park City for the night. We walked around main street, got some ice cream, drove around looking at ginormous houses & Olympic park, got some treats & sat in our hot tub. It was very relaxing! I missed the kids, but sometimes it's fun to just be a couple and not have to worry about kids! And I knew they were in good hands with my mom so I didn't worry!
Happy Anniversary to the love of my life! I look forward to the next 50+ years together!
2 comments:
How fun. You have to tell me where you stayed I am always looking for good places up there.
That place looks awesome! Seriously! How fun! I'm sure you had a great anniversary!
Post a Comment