Monday, June 1, 2015

March 2015

March was a busy month!
Macie and I had a girls night and got to have ice cream for dinner at Leatherby's! 


Macie was in the Sleeping Beauty ballet. 

Our dog Moose turned 5 years old on March 10th!


We enjoyed ourselves some March Madness and of course cheered for Mom's team the Tarheels!  The Utes actually did pretty well this year as well but lost to Duke who took the whole tournament (which I got right when predicting my bracket!)


Paxton's St. Patrick's Day preschool short program

My little stud Paxton turned 5 on March 18th!!!  I can't even begin to explain how happy this boy makes me.  He is so witty and makes me laugh all day.  We had a field trip with his preschool during the day and then later on he chose Texas Roadhouse as his birthday dinner spot.  We also went to Scheels and let him play some games. 

Field trip to Discovery Gateway

Birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse....he was LONG overdue for a haircut!

Macie and Paxton had a joined birthday party at Sandy Fun Center.  They had all of their cousins and each invited 3 friends.  They got to bowl, do 2 games of laser tag, play lots of arcade games, pizza, ice cream and cake.  This time of year gets expensive with 3 birthdays all so close but having it outside the house where I don't have to worry about setup or cleanup is worth every penny.  And then when it's all over I don't have to worry about it for a year.




Pax had his 5 year checkup and is healthy and growing great!  He's in the 75-80th percentile for height and 90th for weight.  He's pretty solid!

And sometimes we like to snapchat while waiting in the pickup line at Macie's school!

No comments: