Macie turned 2 on April 3rd- I can't believe our baby is 2 already- time really flies! I remember having her like it was yesterday, yet sometimes I look at baby pictures and can hardly remember some of those times! We had a little birthday party for her at our house- thanks to everyone who came! (And thanks Kristin for taking pictures!)
At 2 she is running around, into everything, about 90% potty trained, speaking partial to full sentences, and more fun than ever! My favorite thing is when she says "Love you Mommy" or "Love you Daddy". She's also become quite a daddy's girl lately, but of course she always still needs her mommy so I can't be too jealous! I don't know how we ever lived without her, she's so fun!
4 comments:
Love love Love the birthday post! She is really the cutest thing around! We all wish we were there at her party! Looks like it was quite the birthday bash! Love you all!
I still can't belive she is 2! I'm so lucky to be a big part of her life! She is so fun, never a dull moment with her! I look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays!!
I can't believe Macie is 2! I remember thinking that when she turned 1 I only had a few months left of my pregnancy and now it's already a year later. I'm sorry we missed Macie's special day! We love you guys so much! It looks like her party turned out awesome, but that doesn't suprise me coming from you!
You do know how to throw one heck of a party!! We had fun, thanks for letting us be a part of her special day. TWO years already??? WOW!
Post a Comment