Santa stopped by our annual Davies' Christmas party once again! I thought Pax would freak out when he saw him, but he went right to him (after he saw that he was handing out gifts!) Santa brought his Naughty/Nice list this year...luckily both of my kids made the "Nice" list! Macie made the "Nice" list because she is doing great in school and is good with her little brother. Pax made it because he is very polite always using please & thank you, and he always helps out by putting his dirty clothes in the laundry basket!
| "I'm not sure about you Santa, but I know you have a present so I'll give you a chance!" |
| While Santa was reading his list Pax kept saying "open"...he wanted Santa to open his present! (He got a police car that goes when you shake it!) |
| Santa had a little chat with Tony, too! |
| As we were saying goodbye to Santa Pax went up to him and gave him a big hug! Anytime we leave somewhere or he goes to bed Pax always has to get a "kiss" or a hug, he is so sweet! |
What a fun night! I love this time of year when we get to spend lots of time with family and get together for fun parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment