Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Discovery Gateway & City Creek

A few weekends ago my cousin Nikki & her kids were in town from California.  We only get to hang out with them 1 or 2 times a year but we sure love seeing them when they're here!  Macie had a field trip down at the Discovery Gateway with her class so they came with us to that.  We had never been before but we were really impressed!  The kids absolutely loved it...we had to practically drag them out of there!
Allie, Sam, Dallas (Macie's boyfriend) and Macie in the helicopter....so cool!

Pax loved the "horsey"

On that Friday we went down to the new City Creek Center which is AWESOME!  I was a little worried that the 2nd opening day would be too crowded but it wasn't that bad.  Well, except for the food court- that was crazy, but it was fine.  We met my sister-in-law, my aunt, and my mom down there for lunch then we did some shopping.  I'd really like to go spend a day shopping without the kids...I think I'd get a lot more done!  But it is a really neat place and I intend to spend a lot of time there!  :)

No comments: