Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Macie's 5th Birthday!


How sad is it that I had to work on my daughter's 5th birthday!?  It made me feel really bad but since we mostly celebrated the Saturday before it was okay.  She woke up before I left that morning and I had a little gift for her....Little Mermaid squinkies and a new outfit for her day. 
Mom spoiled her throughout the day and let her choose all of her meals...she chose McDonalds pancakes for breakfast and Little Caesars pizza for lunch.  During my lunch I was feeling guilty for not being with her on her day so I went to Target and bought a few more presents for her. 
I met Tony, Mom, Macie & Pax at Wingers (Macie's choice) for dinner.  Then we went over to Mom's house and had cake (a yummy Schmidt's cake that Tony picked out for her) with my grandma and Dad.  Then we stopped by Tony's parents' house because Grandpa Dennis LOVES Schmidts cakes and we felt we needed to share....so we had cake with them and Casey & Tracey who were also over there.  She had a fun birthday week!

We sure love Macie!  I can't believe my baby is going to Kindergarten this year.  I am so proud of the sweet girl she is becoming and how smart she is.  She is always saying funny things and making us laugh.  Happy Birthday Macie!

No comments: