Well I'm a little late posting Easter, but oh well. The week before Easter I took the kids to see the Easter bunny at the mall...Pax was creeped out and wanted nothing to do with her...can't say I blame him! You'd think they could come up with a better costume than that!
This year with both kids birthdays and a busy week before Easter, we didn't dye any eggs. Luckily Macie didn't even notice!
On Easter morning the kids were super excited to see the baskets that the the Easter bunny had filled for them. They got some cute things. Then they hunted for their special eggs...Pax was more interested in the candy from the first egg that he found and didn't really care to find the rest. Macie found all of hers really quick and of course had to open every one of them to see which ones had money so she could put it in her bank!
I love 1pm church when it comes to the holidays. The kids were able to enjoy their new Easter treats/toys and we made a big breakfast and just hung out all morning. We went to church and attempted to get something out of our meetings which isn't always easy with kids! I was really looking forward to Relief Society but after being in there for maybe 15 minutes the nursery girl brought me Pax with a poopy diaper. Not only had he pooped but of course it was runny and soaked through his pants. I changed him but his pants & onesie were still wet so I had to run home with him, put his pants in the wash, change his onesie, throw the pants in the dryer and be back to pick up Tony and Macie.
We hurried and got ready to go then headed to my aunt and uncle's house in Centerville. We had dinner with all of my family there and it was such a BEAUTIFUL day that the kids were able to play outside the whole time and of course loved it! We had an egg hunt after dinner and Macie got the golden egg...she was so excited she found it...it had $5 in it!
Anyway, we had a fun day!
| I love that face! |
| My favorite part of Easter is getting to dress my kids up in super cute outfits! |
| Macie & Mack found the golden eggs! |
| Everyone checking out their loot. |
| This is the best (and only) family picture that we got all day....the sun was so bright we couldn't even look at the camera! (And Pax wasn't happy about having to part with his candy!) |
| Cute Macie and Molly...they wore the same exact outfit so they could be twinners! |

No comments:
Post a Comment