Last week on Tony's birthday we went in for our 20 week ultrasound. I always get really nervous for ultrasounds, but thankfully everything looked good. Tony, the kids, and my mom all came with me. I have been to a different place for each kid for ultrasounds and this was by far the very best. The lady doing it took her time and explained what everything was and spent lots of time just watching the baby. We even got to see the baby in 3D and 4D which was so cool. It was holding it's hand up to it's face and then later on it was grabbing it's toes...so cute! It was really hard to not find out the sex but the lady was so good about that, too...Tony was bugged since he really wanted to find out but I held strong! I watched the video later and tried to guess what I think the baby is...I have my guesses but who knows! The kids loved seeing the baby, too. Pax keeps telling everyone that he got to see our baby and Macie loved watching it the whole time and kept kissing me...they are so sweet and so excited for the new baby!
The 3D ones are kind of weird looking but when you're watching them live in 4D they are so neat. It really makes it so much more real that there is a living human growing inside of me! Part of me wishes I knew the sex but at the same time I am glad I don't know so I can be surprised with everyone else. I am so excited for this baby...I'm already half way and it feels like it's gone so fast...but I'm really looking forward to having a newborn again. So far I've felt really good, too. I was a little nauseated in the beginning but mostly tired. But now I feel great and I started feeling the baby move a couple of weeks ago which is so fun. This is my favorite part of pregnancy. I'm definitely showing so it's obvious that I'm pregnant but I'm not huge yet so I'm still comfortable. And there is nothing better than feeling the baby move around and kick. To think that this is most likely my last pregnancy is actually pretty depressing. I'm just trying to enjoy every minute of it.



1 comment:
I'm proud of you! I would have never made it through the whole ultrasound not knowing what the sex is.
Post a Comment