Sunday, October 5, 2014

18 Months

Somehow this baby of mine turned 18 months old.  I feel bad that I haven't updated him month by month but he's the third kid...guess it's just the way it's going to be!  Plus, he's my baby (even if he insists on growing up) and I don't want to miss one minute of those chubby little hands and cheeks or big blue eyes.  He isn't talking a lot of sense yet, but does say mommy, daddy, don't touch, what's that, go utes, and attempts to copy things and say names in his own language.  He can also say a few animal sounds and "counts" to 3 in his own language.  He is the sweetest baby and loves to give kisses and loves.  He loves to cuddle with me and I can't seem to get enough.  He is super crazy and into everything!!!  I can hardly keep up with him some days.  I love my Brady boy so much!  He is officially in the toddler stage which means I am officially done with the baby stage forever.  It makes me really sad!  :*(

 
Brady got a hold of the diapers that were placed too close to his crib and decided to have a little fun before finally crashing for his nap!  One of the many examples of his craziness!

No comments: