Last Christmas my awesome grandma got some of us girls tickets to see Wicked! We have had 8 months to be excited and it did not disappoint! I hadn't seen it yet and it was SOOOOO good! I really loved it. I usually like to see plays/musicals once and then I'm good, but I could definitely see this one over and over. It was me, my mom, Mackensie, my grandma, Charli & Molly. We met for dinner at Olive Garden before. It was such a fun night...THANK YOU GRANDMA...seriously, best present ever!!!
I have been in Young Womens' for a year now and I never would have thought I'd love it this much! Our girls got to go to Heber Valley Camp this year and I wish I could have gone the whole week with them...we called it Princess Camping because it was SO nice! They had an Alice in Wonderland theme and the Stake made everything so extravagant and cute. We all went home with our own teacups and saucers that the girls got at the Queen's "Tea." I went up on the last night with Jamie & Bonnie. We hung around and played games then met with everyone for dinner. Then we had a really neat devotional then testimony meeting. It was such a fun day...these girls are seriously amazing. I got to go to Youth Conference in July as well and that was such a cool weekend. I can't even begin to explain how much fun I have with them.
![]() |
Macie started 2nd grade! She was so excited to start school she could hardly sleep the night before. So far she is loving it! Summer seemed to go by way too fast, though!
The Ute football season officially started with a win against Idaho State. We have season tickets this year and it really is one of our favorite things to do together. I am kind of obsessed with football and these games are SO fun!
Brady just being silly....
We went to Park City for Labor Day weekend with my family. We went to Park Silly then went swimming, bowling and hot tubbed on our balcony. It was a fun weekend!










No comments:
Post a Comment